Project Dinosaur engages kids to learn with 11 amazing hands-on projects, as well as interesting facts and fantastic illustrations.
- Amazing facts written and checked by experts.
- More than 10 projects for kids to practise what they have learned.
- Flaps to lift and central fold-out pages with loads of fantastic information.
Kids will love this exciting project book, covering important topics such as meat eaters and planet eaters, armour and horns, and family life!
# Project Dinosaur uses a combination of exciting step-by-step projects and flaps to lift throughout to encourage practical and interactive learning.
# Super-cool facts are accompanied by amazing artwork and fun cartoons that kids will find appealing.
# The central fold-out pages detailing mega killers will amaze and astound children!
Written and checked by experts, this is a perfect introduction to human body books for inquisitive kids aged 7-10.
Key topics covered in Project Dinosaur:
# Evolution and extinction
# Jurassic giants
# Herds and families
# Speed and movement
# Dinosaur battles
Activities to make learning fun include:
# Make fossil footprints
# Create a nest of dinosaur eggs
# Make a flying raptor
Age Range: 5 - 6 years
- Board book: 32 pages
- Publisher: Miles Kelly Publishing; Toy edition (December 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1782098232
- ISBN-13: 978-1782098232
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.4 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces